EA Training Events
External Authenticator Training for National Panel
The following is a list of training sessions available to those who have attended a briefing related to the establishment of a national panel of external authenticators AND submitted an application to ETBI.
In order to be listed on the national panel, you must attend one of the two-day training sessions.
If you cannot commit to attending any of the training sessions listed, please note that it is envisaged that new dates will be added to this list throughout 2019 and into 2020 so there will be other opportunties to register for training.
Those new to the role of external authentication are being prioritised for training at this time. Further training sessions will be organised for existing external authenticators during Autumn/Winter 2019 and Spring/Summer 2020.
Before registering to attend one of the training sessions, please consider the following:
- Only those who attended a briefing session related to the establishment of a national panel of external authenticators and who have submitted an application to ETBI may register for a training event
- Full attendance at both days of the training session is mandatory
- In registering, it is taken that you have agreed release/leave arrangements with your employer
- Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- If your first choice of location for training is not available, please either register on the waiting list for that event OR register for an alternative event
- It is important when registering for a training session to use the same e-mail address that you used when registering for a briefing session as that is the unique identifier used to confirm your eligibility to register for a training session
- There will be no payment made by ETBI or FESS for attending a training session