FESS continues to deliver a programme of locally initiated Continuing Professional Development (CPD) events. Providers who are interested should contact their local Support Officer.
Some examples of locally initiated CPD events that have been facilitated by the Further Education Support Service are:
- QQI Updates
- Programme Development
- Quality Assurance
- Maintaining Good Practice for New Further Education Teachers/Tutors
- Self Evaluation of Programmes and Services
Some conditions apply:
- The provider requesting the event must be funded by the Department of Education and Skills (except Level 1 and Level 2 programme development which is open to all providers)
- There should be a minimum of 20 participants attending the CPD event
- The provider is responsible for the administration of the event, including the provision of a room, refreshments for the attendees and photocopying etc.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this initiative, please contact your local Support Officer for details and for an application form.