This resource may be useful for those wishing to consider some methods of ensuring consistency in assessment across centres within a multi-centre provider.
The resource has been prepared with reference to a number of resources/documents including the following:
|• Quality Assuring Assessment - Guidelines for Providers, 2013, Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI)
• Strategies for Ensuring Consistency in Assessment, Australian National Training Authority, 2001
• Review of Teacher Assessment: Evidence of What Works Best and Issues for Development, 2009, UK Qualifications and Curriculum Authority
• Ensuring Consistency in Teacher Assessment: Guidance for Key Stages 2 and 3, 2008, Department for Children, Education, Lifelong Learning and Skills, Welsh Assembly Government
• Show us the Learning: Assessment – An Institution-Wide Process to Improve and Support Student Learning, 2000, College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL
• Designing Assessment Tools for Quality Outcomes in VET, Department of Education and Training, Government of Western Australia