Unlocking the Potential of Rubrics in Teaching, Learning and Assessment (Online, November 2022)
Please note: This event is a repeat of a previous FESS PD event first delivered online in Spring 2022.
This new online event aims to assist FET staff in the development and use of rubrics to support teaching, learning and assessment activities. This is an interactive event where participants will be provided with information, have the opportunity to engage in discussion and participate in a rubric development workshop.
This event will:
- provide an overview of what we mean by rubrics
- explore the purpose, types and benefits of rubrics
- explore the use and relevance of rubrics for teaching, learning and assessment
- provide participants with the opportunity to begin the development of a rubric
- provide the opportunity to share some examples of rubrics for different purposes.
Learning together in this event will help us to consider the range of possibilities rubrics can bring to teaching, learning and assessment.
The target audience for this event is: FET Staff including teachers, tutors, trainers, programme co-ordinators and QA staff.
Facilitation: This event will be facilitated by FESS.
Please note: Pre-booking is essential. Please do not book onto this session unless you are sure that you will attend / have approval to attend (if required). If an emergency arises, please inform us ASAP (firstname.lastname@example.org) as we operate a waiting list system and if time allows we can offer your booked place to another person.
|Event End Date
|Cut off date
|Online (Link to event will be e-mailed)