Quality Assuring Blended Learning
This professional development day will explore how FET Providers could offer quality assured blended learning programmes/courses.
It will include learning from one year of the CDETB Blended Course Pilot Project that followed on after completion of the Blend4VET project.
The day will include:
- · QQI Statutory Quality Assurance Guidelines on Blended Learning
- · Governance structures to address in transitioning to a blended mode
- · Proposing a Course for Blended delivery - some considerations when writing the proposal
- · Making decisions in relation to such proposals – approval criteria
- · Implementing a blended course - challenges and opportunities
The target audience for this workshop is FET staff i.e. QA Support Teams, Programme Co-ordinators/Managers and FET Directors.
Facilitator: The day will be facilitated by FESS and CDETB
Please note: Pre booking is essential. Please do not book onto this event unless you are sure that you will attend / have approval to attend (if required). If an emergency arises, please inform us ASAP (firstname.lastname@example.org) as we operate a waiting list system and if time allows we can offer your booked place to another person.
|Event Date||28-05-2019 10:00|
|Event End Date||28-05-2019 16:00|
|Registration Start Date||06-03-2019|
|Cut off date||28-05-2019 23:00|
|Location||Athlone Education Centre|