FESS Resources to Support Providers in Self Evaluating Programmes and Services
- Created: Monday, 14 December 2009 16:22
- Last Updated: Monday, 23 February 2015 10:39
- Hits: 11241
- Joe English, Assistant Principal, Cavan Institute of Further Education
- Angela Lambkin, Development Officer, FETAC
- Marie Rooney, Co Co-ordinator for Research and Policy Development, Co Dublin VEC
- Joanne Walsh, Quality Assurance Officer, Co Mayo VEC
- Members of the Further Education Support Service (FESS)
The FESS would like to acknowledge and thank members of the Task Group and their employers for facilitating and contributing to this process.
• FESS Self Evaluation Information Booklet for Providers
• The Role of the Self Evaluation External Evaluator
• Self Evaluation Sample Question Bank to Support the Collation of Information for the Self Evaluation of Programmes and Related Services
• Self Evaluation Learner Feedback - Sample Questionnaires
• Exemplar Samples of Provider Self Evaluation Documentation / Reports
The resources may be used as a complete package, or Providers may prefer to download individual elements when appropriate.