Quality Assuring Blended Learning (Laois, September 2019)
This professional development day is a repeat of the same session held on 28th May 2019 and will explore how FET Providers could offer quality assured blended learning programmes/courses.
It will include learning from one year of the CDETB Blended Course Pilot Project that followed on after completion of the Blend4VET project.
The day will include:
- · QQI Statutory Quality Assurance Guidelines on Blended Learning
- · Governance structures to address in transitioning to a blended mode
- · Proposing a Course for Blended delivery - some considerations when writing the proposal
- · Making decisions in relation to such proposals – approval criteria
- · Implementing a blended course - challenges and opportunities
The target audience for this workshop is FET staff i.e. QA Support Teams, Programme Co-ordinators/Managers and FET Directors.
Facilitator: The day will be facilitated by FESS and CDETB
Please note: Pre booking is essential. Please do not book onto this event unless you are sure that you will attend / have approval to attend (if required). If an emergency arises, please inform us ASAP (email@example.com) as we operate a waiting list system and if time allows we can offer your booked place to another person.
|Event Date||26-09-2019 9:30|
|Event End Date||26-09-2019 16:00|
|Registration Start Date||21-06-2019 9:00|
|Cut off date||25-09-2019 9:00|
|Location||Laois Education Centre|