Integration of Programme Delivery and Assessment Activities (Laois, October 2019)
This is a repeat of a one-day professional development day which will introduce and reinforce the use of integration in the delivery of FET programmes and assessment activities.
The day will include:
• An overview of integration
• Short input on the integration research project carried out by Dr Marie Rooney for FESS, November 2017 – February 2018
• Case Studies from Management and Learning Practitioners: CDETB Further Education, Donegal ETB Adult Education, LCETB Adult Education, Quality Assurance
• Needs Identification and Exploration – Integration Guidelines for the FET Sector
• Workshop Session
This professional development day will support goal 2 of the Further Education and Training Professional Development Strategy 2017-2019 in the strategic priority areas: Working with and supporting FET learners and Quality Assurance.
The target audience for this professional development day is:
- FET Managers
- QA Officers and those who have responsibility for the development and delivery of programmes and the assessment of learners within ETBs
- Teachers / tutors / trainers who assess learners on FET programmes
Facilitators: FESS, Dr. Marie Rooney, CDETB, DETB, LCETB
Please note: Pre-booking is essential. Please do not book onto this session unless you are sure that you will attend / have approval to attend (if required). If an emergency arises, please inform us ASAP (firstname.lastname@example.org) as we operate a waiting list system and if time allows we can offer your booked place to another person.
|Event Date||08-10-2019 9:30|
|Event End Date||08-10-2019 16:00|
|Registration Start Date||21-06-2019 9:00|
|Cut off date||03-10-2019 17:00|
|Location||Laois Education Centre|