Employer Engagement for Programme Development in FET (September 2021, Online)
This online event will explore the value and benefits of employer engagement and provide insights into how employers have successfully contributed to programme development and how they continue to enhance programmes by participating on programme boards throughout the ETB sector.
Employer representatives will speak about their input into a range of ETB programme development initiatives. Colleagues from ETBs will share their experiences, discuss the impact of employer engagement and present models of good practice.
The target audience for this event is: those considering new programme development, those involved in establishing programme boards, ETB QA Officers and ETB Employer Engagement Officers.
Facilitation: This event will be hosted by FESS and facilitated by Siobhan Magner, National Programme Manager, Sales Apprenticeship, MSLETB. After 20 years in the HE sector, Siobhan Magner moved to the Further Education (FE) sector in 2017 to support the programme design and development of a number of new generation apprenticeships. Her current role with Mayo Sligo Leitrim Education and Training Board (MSLETB) as National Programme Manager for the Sales Apprenticeship involves the implementation and management of this new innovative programme.
Guest Speakers will include;
- Margaret Cox, Director of the Western Management Company (WMC) which is the leading Management, Leadership and Regulatory Training Organisation in the West of Ireland
- Fiona Fay, FET Quality Assurance Support Officer, DDLETB
- John Kelly, Manager, National Construction Training Centre, Laois and Offaly ETB
- Suzanne Kiely, National Hairdressing Apprenticeship Programme Co-ordinator, Limerick and Clare ETB
- Carol Murphy, Head of HR & Development, SalesSense International
Please note: Pre-booking is essential. Please do not book onto this session unless you are sure that you will attend / have approval to attend (if required). If an emergency arises, please inform us ASAP (email@example.com) as we operate a waiting list system and if time allows we can offer your booked place to another person.
|Event Date||23-09-2021 10:00|
|Event End Date||23-09-2021 12:00|
|Cut off date||22-09-2021 17:00|
|Location||Online (Link to material will be e-mailed)|