Blended Learning - Starting the Journey (Athlone Education Centre)
FESS has partnered with CDETB Marino College of FE, the Blend4Vet project, H2Learning, CDETB FET Unit and QQI to offer a professional development day to introduce ‘Blended Learning’.
The day will include:
• A case study on blended learning (CDETB Marino College of FE)
• Learning from piloting an Erasmus+ project on blended learning (Blend4Vet project)
• Quality Assurance and governance implications for blended modes of delivery
• Blended learning supports - training modules and tools developed by the Blend4Vet project
• A focused conversation on blended learning and considerations for participants own contexts.
This professional development day will support goal 2 of the Further Education and Training Professional Development Strategy 2017-2019 in the following strategic priority areas: Working with and supporting FET learners, Quality assurance, Technology enhanced learning (TEL) and Leadership and management development.
The target audience for this professional development day is FET management and staff in key roles, for example, staff who are:
• supporting change management
• exploring and / or implementing blended modes of delivery to meet FET learners needs
• managing / co-ordinating quality assurance and governance
Facilitators: FESS, CDETB Marino College of FE, CDETB FET Unit, H2Learning, QQI
Please note: Pre-booking is essential. Please do not book onto this session unless you are sure that you will attend / have approval to attend (if required). If an emergency arises, please inform us ASAP (firstname.lastname@example.org) as we operate a waiting list system and if time allows we can offer your booked place to another person.
|Event Date||14-09-2018 9:30|
|Event End Date||14-09-2018 16:00|
|Registration Start Date||26-06-2018 9:00|
|Cut off date||12-09-2018 17:00|
|Location||Athlone Education Centre|