Example of Section Blog layout (FAQ section)
- Created: Thursday, 23 July 2009 14:45
- Last Updated: Monday, 23 February 2015 10:39
- Hits: 25174
Integrating assessment is where an assessment from one module/component is added to the assessment for (an)other module(s)/component(s) within the same programme, for example, a Project from one module/component added to the Project from another module/component, to form a substantial single Project within the same programme.
Assessment should not be integrated within the same module/component, for example where TWO assignments are specified in a module/component, then TWO assignments should be done. (Note: either or both of these assignments may be integrated with an assessment from another module/component within the same programme).
There are many reasons to integrate assessment, for example:
- To reduce the assessment burden
- To save the Learner unnecessary duplication of work
- To provide a more coherent learning and assessment experience for the Learner
- To meet Provider Quality Assurance requirements
- Next >>