Example of Section Blog layout (FAQ section)
Resource Development Initiative (announced May 2016)
- Created: Tuesday, 01 September 2015 10:10
- Last Updated: Thursday, 10 November 2016 10:21
- Hits: 3305
Following the success of Phase 1 and Phase 2 of a project that resulted in programme module specific resource lists being developed by FET teachers and trainers, FESS would now like to announce Phase 3 of development.
This phase of development will focus solely on 2 areas:
1. Resource lists for specific programme modules leading to QQI Certification at Levels 5/6
2. Resource lists addressing specific FET thematic areas
Two application forms are listed below for teachers, tutors or trainers who may be interested in getting involved in writing the resource lists:
- Application Form 1 is for programme module specific resource lists
- Application Form 2 is for FET thematic areas
Click here to view resources developed during Phases 1 and 2 of the project.
Applications must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Wednesday, 1st June 2016 at 17.00. Applications will only be accepted for the development of resource lists for the specific programme modules and FET thematic areas identified.
All resource list writing must be completed and submitted on or before 22nd August 2016.